So, the new year is here and maybe for the first time in my adult life I’m setting “real” goals for the year.
- Get Out Of The Damn House! This would include venturing out, look for Yoga and Aqua therapy classes in an attempt to not go insane from the incredible whirlwind the last 18 months has taken me on. The idea is…if I look better, I’ll feel better. At least it sounds good on paper.
- Socialize and stop living under a rock! Again, that’s more to do with the cord injury.
- Finish a quilt – Again, one of my projects “interrupted”
- Write! It’s good for the soul and the way to get out my two cents….and even if 1 person gets a giggle or learns something – WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!
- Keep my head up when things don’t go my way. I need to remind myself that it’s not the destination but the journey. The destination is the same for all of us when we cross the threshold to the next realm. Might as well take the scenic route and enjoy the view.
Now that I’ve settled on some changes – time to put it into action…. why is that always the hard part….UGH!!